Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Milk, juice as well as water will be the best choices for beverages. Choosing a huge soda as your beverage contributes hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. Usually a single serving of soda should be eight ounces big. That serving can contain lots of spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. A fast food soda is almost always not less than twenty ounces. It is most often at least 30 ounces. This ensures that just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or regular water.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else produce your dinner. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy carrot soup recipe. To cook easy carrot soup you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Carrot Soup:
- Provide 500 grams Chantenay Carrots
- Get 1⁄2 White onion
- Provide 1 small garlic clove
- Take 2 small tomatoes/one large
- Get 1 Vegetable stock cube
- Get 1 tbsp Cream (optional)
- You need 1 tsp Chinese 5 spice (optional)
- Get Water
- Use 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Get 1 tbsp Olive oil
Steps to make Easy Carrot Soup:
- From the tops of the carrots and boil in salted water until al dente
- Chop tomatoes, onion and garlic in to quarters and add to carrots along with a tablespoon of olive oil
- After a couple of minutes add the made up vegetable stock, and fill up with extra water to just cover the vegetables
- Add a level teaspoon of dried Italian seasoning and the Chinese 5 spice if using, and boil for a further 10-15 minutes
- Blend using a hand blender/processor until completely smooth, season well, then add cream/milk to loosen if desired
If you find this Easy Carrot Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.