Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Czech goulash soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Czech goulash soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Czech goulash soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually excellent advice. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place which has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, does not offer burgers. You may have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, also includes an abundance of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food dining places usually do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Simple logic states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to czech goulash soup recipe. You can have czech goulash soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Czech goulash soup:
- Prepare 1 Small onion
- Use 1 Clove garlic
- Get 3-4 Potatoes
- You need 1 Carrot
- Provide Mushrooms (optional)
- Take 350 g minced meat (beef or a mix of pork&beef)
- Use 1 Tbsp sweet paprika
- Use Pinch salt and pepper
- Get 2 Tbsp olive oil
- You need 1.5 L beef (or vegetable) stock
Instructions to make Czech goulash soup:
- Dice the onion and sauté with a bit of oil until golden.
- Add minced/sliced garlic.
- Add minced meat. Cook until a bit brown.
- Sprinkle paprika. Enjoy the aroma! :)
- Add diced carrots, peeled and diced potatoes, and sliced mushrooms.
- Add salt and pepper and mix all the ingredients in the pot together for a minute or two.
- Pour in the stock and let it simmer for about 20 min (or until all your vegetables are soft).
- That's it! Pour into a bowl and eat with a slice of rye bread. Dobrou chut'! :)
If you find this Czech goulash soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.