Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best easy tortilla soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to easy tortilla soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very good information. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at the fast food diner was French Fries. Now just about all of the famous fast food places have widened their menus. Now plenty of them offer you salads. You may also select Chili. You may purchase a baked potato. You can get fruit. There are lots of wholesome options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. When selecting your dinner from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you do this you are able to keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Simple logic states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you choose healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy tortilla soup recipe. To make easy tortilla soup you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare easy tortilla soup:
- Take 3 can vegetable broth
- Provide 1 can black beans
- Get 1 packages frozen pepper and onion blend
- Prepare 1 packages frozen corn
- Use 1 can green chile peppers
- Provide 1 can fire roasted chopped tomatoes
- Get 1 packages tortilla chips
- Prepare 2 tbsp cumin
- Take 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Provide 1 dash salt
- Get 1 tsp pepper
- Use 1 each alvacado diced
- Prepare 1 cup shredded mexican cheese blend
Steps to make easy tortilla soup:
- heat oil in large pot
- add onion and pepper blend, cumin, salt and pepper
- saute intolerant veggies are tender, about 5 minutes
- add Chile peppers, broth, tomatoes and beans
- bring to a boil and reduce heat and cover
- let simmer 20-25 minutes, while you do this heat up the corn according to package directions
- stir in corn and simmer 5 more minutes
- pour over tortilla chips in a bowl and top with cheese and alvacodo
If you find this easy tortilla soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.