Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Dan Dan Noodles with Rich Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dan Dan Noodles with Rich Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dan Dan Noodles with Rich Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly excellent information. But at times the last thing you want to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Choose a drive through according to whether it has more healthy options available. Arby’s for example, isn’t going to provide burgers. You could consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has a considerable amount of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly unfit items.
Fundamental sense states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you decide on healthy items, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dan dan noodles with rich soup recipe. To make dan dan noodles with rich soup you need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dan Dan Noodles with Rich Soup:
- Get 200 grams Ground pork
- You need 1 Onion
- You need 2 portions Champon noodles (thick ramen-type noodles)
- You need Ingredients for meat miso
- Use 1 tsp Salt and pepper
- Use 1 tbsp Miso (or tianmianjiang)
- Take 1 tbsp Gochujang (or doubanjiang)
- Take 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp Sake
- Use 1 tsp Grated garlic
- Take 1 tsp Grated ginger
- Get 1 tsp Sesame oil
- Provide Ingredients for soup
- Use 200 ml Water
- You need 200 ml Milk
- Get 2 tbsp Shiro-dashi
- You need 1 tbsp Sesame seeds
- Take 1 tbsp Fish powder
Steps to make Dan Dan Noodles with Rich Soup:
- Make the meat miso.
- Mince the onion.
- Add the ground pork and Step 2 onion into a non-stick frying pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and stir-fry.
- Add all the remaining ingredients for the meat miso except for the salt and pepper to Step 3, and continue stir-frying.
- Make the soup.
- Pour in the water and shiro-dashi into a pot, and turn on the heat to high.
- When it starts to boil, turn down the heat to low. Add the milk, sesame seeds, and fish powder to adjust the flavor.
- Add in the champon noodles, and cook until they become your desired firmness. Serve into a bowl with the soup, and top with the meat miso.
- Garnish with green onion and mitsuba, drizzle with ra-yu, and it's done.
If you find this Dan Dan Noodles with Rich Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.