Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lazy Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lazy Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is really very true. Now and then, though, you definitely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. This can be done because lots of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Choose your drive through according to if it has more healthy options available. Arby’s as an example, doesn’t serve burgers. Alternatively it is possible to pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, additionally they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not every little thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly bad items.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lazy vegetable soup recipe. To make lazy vegetable soup you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lazy Vegetable Soup:
- You need 1 onion, roughly chopped
- Get 1 potato, roughly chopped
- Get 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- Provide 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Take 1 stick celery, roughly chopped
- Get 1 x 400 g tin chopped tomatoes
- Take 1 tsp dried oregano
- Take 1 litre vegetable stock (I use “Marigold” bouillon powder)
- Take 1 small handful red lentils
- Use to taste Seasoning
- You need Parsley or coriander to garnish (optional). I haven’t today
Steps to make Lazy Vegetable Soup:
- Put all the ingredients except the seasoning and garnish into the soup-maker.
- Push the start button and occupy yourself until the soup-maker cycle is finished (typically 22-25 minutes) or leave it until you’re ready.
- Taste and add seasoning if wished - but might be unnecessary. Add the garnish if wished and enjoy with some nice bread.
If you find this Lazy Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.