Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Assorted Taiwanese Noodle Soup 台灣的什錦麵 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Assorted Taiwanese Noodle Soup 台灣的什錦麵 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Assorted Taiwanese Noodle Soup 台灣的什錦麵 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to this. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook meals from scratch. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Select a drive through for a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthier palates. For example, Arby’s won’t serve hamburgers. As an alternative you’ll be able to pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, they also have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Fundamental sense states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people produce your dinner. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to assorted taiwanese noodle soup 台灣的什錦麵 recipe. You can have assorted taiwanese noodle soup 台灣的什錦麵 using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Assorted Taiwanese Noodle Soup 台灣的什錦麵:
- Prepare 240 g Taiwanese noodle (yellow color) 台灣式的油麵
- Prepare 2 Shrimp….large size。蝦2支
- Prepare 30 g pork 30克豬肉
- Provide 2 Fish ball or shrimp ball or meat ball。2粒魚丸或貢丸或蝦丸，
- Take 40 g Mushrooms （any kind)。 40克的香菇
- Get 50 g Chinese Cabbage (slice)。 50克台灣小白菜
- You need 20 g snow peas。20克 雪豆
- Get 20 g green onion (cut into small pieces) 20克。青蔥
- You need 20 g ginger (chop it up)。20克 僵
- Prepare 20 g garlic (chop it up)。20克。蒜切碎
- Get 40 g fried tofu。40克。油豆腐
- Get tea spoon white paper。小匙的白胡椒
- Provide 1 table spoon salt 大匙的塩
- Get 1 table spoon soy sauce。大匙醬油
- Prepare 1 tea spoon sesame oil。 小匙香油
- Prepare 1 tea spoon cooking wine。l小匙的料酒
- Provide 600 chicken broth。 600 克雞湯
- Provide Chicken favorite powder (optional)。 雞精.隨意
- Use 1 table spoon vegetable oil。一大匙大蔬菜油
- Use 50 g bean sprout。50克的豆芽菜
Steps to make Assorted Taiwanese Noodle Soup 台灣的什錦麵:
- All ingredients 全部的材料
- Pour vegetable oil into the pan (use bigger size pan). Add ginger, garlic, onion into the pot, stir it around till the all aroma came out from ginger, garlic,and onion.蔬菜油放入鍋裡，等待油加熱之後加入蒜蔥姜等然後再炒一炒，炒熱後把這蔥薑蒜味道出來就可
- Add mushrooms, tofu, and meat into the pan and stir fried it. 加入香菇豆腐還有肉進去再炒一炒
- Add noodles into the pan stir fried a little bit. 現在就加入面
- Add chicken broth (this chicken broth has salted in it already so you don’t want any more salt) into the pan. Let it bring to the boil it. 第四步之後就加入個雞湯進去雞湯已經有鹽了所以不用再加鹽
- After boil add Chinese cabbage and bean spout and snow peas. it is done. 等湯滾了之後再加豆芽菜跟白菜及四季豆就可以了. 你加的豆芽菜跟白菜之後不要再煮太久因為很快就熟，就可以撈起來了
- Scoop into a bowl then add sesame oil and cooking wine。撈起到碗內之後就可以加一點酒跟那個香油
If you find this Assorted Taiwanese Noodle Soup 台灣的什錦麵 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.