Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chilled avocado soup with cucumber and pomegranate salsa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilled avocado soup with cucumber and pomegranate salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilled avocado soup with cucumber and pomegranate salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good For Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? You may know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
In accordance with another study, apples may also have good results on your brain. They found that one of the elements in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Meaning that by eating apples you are able to decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good. The huge benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. I am hoping that the next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilled avocado soup with cucumber and pomegranate salsa recipe. You can have chilled avocado soup with cucumber and pomegranate salsa using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chilled avocado soup with cucumber and pomegranate salsa:
- Get Soup
- Get 1 clove garlic peeled and sliced
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup onion (sliced)
- Get 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- You need 1 cup zuzzhini (courgette) thinly sliced
- You need 1 cup chayote squash (1 squash/ sliced and seed removed)
- Take 1 cup avocado flesh (used 4 small)
- Get 1 tbsp fresh cilantro
- Provide 1 1⁄2 cup vegetable broth
- You need 2 tbsp lime juice (or more to taste)
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp cumin
- Take Salsa
- Take 1⁄2 cup cucumber (chopped)
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Prepare 1⁄2 tbsp lime juice
- Take 1 tbsp fresh cilantro
- You need 3 tbsp green onions (thinly sliced)
Steps to make Chilled avocado soup with cucumber and pomegranate salsa:
- Saute garlic, onions, zucchini,and squash until tender. remove from heat and allow to cool. (Added 1 peperoncini red chili pepper-remove before blending and optional)
- While vegetables are cooling, chop cucumbers, and add pomegranate seeds, lime juice and green onions in a separate bowl cover and chill.
- Blend sauteed vegetable, avocados, fresh cilantro, broth, lime juice and cumin.
- Refrigerate and allow flavors to merge (about 2 hours). Serve cold with pomegranate cucumber salsa.
- Chayote squash:
If you find this Chilled avocado soup with cucumber and pomegranate salsa recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.