Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kale Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kale Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this really a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be pleased to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
While everyone knows that taking in plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make sure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? The first thing you should recognize is that apples have got more vitamins and minerals when compared with various other fruits.. Apples contain, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all tend to be beneficial to your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. And you will also find vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In the following paragraphs we just dealt with some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to locate many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. I really hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you end up getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health could significantly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kale potato soup recipe. To make kale potato soup you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kale Potato Soup:
- Use broth vegetable or chicken
- Get kale in bite size pieces
- Use carrot
- Get potatoes
- Provide garlic
- Use extra virgin olive oil or more to taste
- Prepare turmeric
- Provide bay leaf
- Get nutmeg
- Use chopped parsley
- Get walnut oil for drizzling
Instructions to make Kale Potato Soup:
- This kale potato soup is light, healthy and made with simple ingredients.
- Spice mix:
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil and add in chopped potatoes and carrots, parsley, bay leaf and nutmeg. Maintain at a simmer, cook for approximately 10 minutes, or until potato is soft, but maintains shape.
- In a separate sauce pan heat the garlic and turmeric in oil until well incorporated.
- Pour spice mix into large sauce pan with broth.
- Add kale. Push down with wooden spoon to incorporate and cook until the kale begins to wilt.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- When ready to serve, lightly drizzle walnut oil and garnish with fresh parsley.
If you find this Kale Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.