Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Beneficial Pertaining To Your Health.
I am certain you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. You will be happy to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the overall health of your body. Well to begin with there have been a lot of studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the chance of various cancers. By eating apples you could lower your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. Just that one element ought to be adequate reason for everybody to start eating apples.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so good for you. In the following paragraphs we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to find many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up a number of apples, their in the produce department. You will notice that your overall health could significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe. To cook roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) you only need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan):
- You need 1 cauliflower head
- You need 2 medium potatos
- Use 1 large garlic clove
- Take 2 tablespoon tahini
- Use 1 liter vegetable broth
- Get 1⁄2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Prepare to taste fresh ground black pepper
Instructions to make Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan):
- Preheat the oven at 375°.
- Peel and dice the potatos. Cook in microwave in little bit of water till tender. Drain water, put aside and let cool down.
- Wash and cut the cauliflower in small florets. Put in large bowl.
- Mince the garlic and add to the bowl with the cauliflower florets and 2 tablespoon of tahini. Mix till all the florets are well covered in tahini.
- Lay on baking sheet covered with parchemin paper, sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper and roast in oven for about 20 minutes or till cauliflower is tender, making sure it gets golden brown but not burned.
- Once this is done, transfert in food processor with the cooked potatos and the vegetable broth. Pulse till smooth.
- Add almond milk little at a time in food processor while its working, till you get consistency desired. You might need more or less than 1⁄2 cup mentionned above.
- Reheat in pot on stove top or in microwave, as you wish.
- Serve hot with pita bread, babaganouj or hummus.
If you find this Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.