Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetable beef soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable beef soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable beef soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good For Your Health.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. You may know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. This particular thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
You’ve always been told to make certain that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. Well lets take a look at the vitamins and minerals that you can find in just one apple. Several of the major minerals that you will find in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, as well as other trace minerals. Needless to say vitamins are additionally essential for your overall health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this post we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. I hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health can greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable beef soup recipe. To make vegetable beef soup you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable beef soup:
- Prepare 1-1.5 pounds leftover beef roast, diced
- Provide 4 cups beef broth
- Prepare 1⁄2 pound diced carrots
- Provide 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- Prepare 3 medium potatoes, diced
- Get 2 cups purple cabbage, diced
- Provide 1 can diced stewed tomatoes, with juice
- Prepare 1 cup frozen peas
- Prepare 4 tablespoons butter
- Prepare Seasoning to taste: basil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper, crushed red pepper flakes
Instructions to make Vegetable beef soup:
- Sauté the onion, cabbage, and carrots in butter until slightly softened
- Add all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and let cook at a soft boil for 20-30 minutes or until veggies are cooked to your liking. Stir occasionally.
If you find this Vegetable beef soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.