Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to this. But at times the last thing you want to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Choose your drive through depending on whether it has more healthy options available. Arby’s as an example, doesn’t serve burgers. You could consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, they also have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not every thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly bad items.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person create your dinner. If you decide on healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to "say hello to my bowl of soup" recipe. To make "say hello to my bowl of soup" you need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup":
- Take 8 cup chicken broth (low sodium)
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup white wine
- Provide 1 onion, diced
- Get 4 clove garlic, minced
- Get 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Use salt and pepper
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Get 1 1⁄2 tsp dried basil
- You need 1⁄2 tsp dried oregano
- Provide 1 carrot, diced small
- Take 1 1⁄4 cup Orzo pasta (or any other pastini small pasta)
- Get 1⁄2 fresh lemon, juice squeezed
- Get 1 1⁄2 cup roughly chopped fresh spinach (or 2 cups, depending on how much you love spinach) lol
- You need Mini Meatballs
- Get 1 lb ground beef
- Get 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Get 1 slice white bread (crust removed) and torn into little pieces
- You need 1⁄4 small onion, diced small
- Get salt and pepper
- Take 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp chili flakes
- Use 1⁄4 cup Fresh parsley
Instructions to make "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup":
- In a large bowl, combine meatball ingredients, and form your mini Meatballs.
- Place your meatballs on a baking sheet and cook in oven @ 400°F for 20 min.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large soup pot and add your onion, garlic, carrot, dried herbs and salt and pepper. Cook until onion is translucent.
- Add your white wine and cook for another 2 min.
- Add your chicken broth then allow the liquid to come to a boil. Once it's boiling, add your pastini.
- When the pastini is about 1⁄2 way cooked, add your meatballs to the pot and cook until the pasta is about 90% cooked.
- Finally, add your chopped fresh spinach and juice of half a lemon. (It looks like a lot of spinach at first, but it'll cook down)
- Allow everything to cook throughly (mainly the pasta)
- Serve with fresh parmesan shavings (sadly I didn't have any today) and some crusty Italian bread along side.
If you find this "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.