Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly good advice. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Milk, juice as well as water would be the best choices for beverages. Drinking a large soft drink forces hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. Usually just one serving of soda should be eight ounces big. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is frequently at the very least twenty ounces. It is usually no less than 30 ounces. This is the reason why just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or regular water.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. At times what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup recipe. To cook chicken soup you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken soup:
- You need Diced onion
- Use Diced celery
- Prepare Diced green peppers
- Take Can fired roasted corn
- You need Can carrots
- Provide 4 lbs skinless boneless chicken cut up in chunks
- Use Roterary chicken seasonings
- Get Garlic salt with parsley
- You need Cajun spice
- You need 4 Chicken gravy packets
- Take Can cream of chicken
- Prepare 4 sticks Butter
- Use 32 ozs of water
- Get 16 ozs milk
Steps to make Chicken soup:
- Melt 2 sticks of butter. Once melted add onion, celery, green peppers and fry till semi transluent add to a bigger pot once done.
- Put the corn, carrots in a bigger pot. Melt 2 sticks of butter and season the chicken and then fry the chicken till it is done. Add chicken to pot.
- Add 32ozs water, 16 ozs of milk,the gravy packets, cream of chicken to the pot. Add seasonings to suit your taste. Mix with a big spoon as you add each addition of liquids.
- Toss in a bag of egg noodles. Bring to a boil. Cook the noodles till it is done.
If you find this Chicken soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.