Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Benefits For Your Health.
I am sure you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? This is something which many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Now the question turns into, exactly why are these types of vitamins and minerals so important? As I am sure you know, research is being performed all the time and there have been studies that have been done that clearly show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And also by eating apples it is possible to reduce your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. Just that one point really should be adequate reason for everybody to start eating apples.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. Something you should realize is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. I really hope that the next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy mushroom soup recipe. You can cook easy mushroom soup using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Mushroom Soup:
- Get 75 grams butter
- Provide 1 small onion diced finely
- Provide 340 grams button /portobello mushrooms
- You need 900 millilitres chicken/vegetable stock
- Prepare salt to season
- Take freshly crushed black pepper to season
- Use 4-6 fresh parsley leaves
Instructions to make Easy Mushroom Soup:
- In the medium saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat
- Add the onion. Cook until the onion is soft and translucent
- Then add the mushrooms and the remaining butter
- Let the mixture sweat for about 8 minutes, taking care that the onion doesn't take on any brown colour.
- Stir in the chicken stock, parsley and bring to a boil.
- Immediately reduce the heat and simmer for about an hour.
- After an hour, remove the parsley and discard.
- Let the soup cool for a few minutes, then transfer to the blender and carefully blend at high speed until smooth.
- When blended, return the mix to the pot, season with salt and pepper, and bring up to a simmer again.
- Transfer to serving bowls and serve warm with your choice of breads
- Tip:I prefer the taste of the soup just the way it is. However, you may add some grated cheese
If you find this Easy Mushroom Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.