Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato Gratin with Avocado Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Gratin with Avocado Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Gratin with Avocado Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
More than likely you know that fruits and vegetables will supply you with many of the vitamins you need to have to stay healthy, and apples are normally the item that most people have in their houses, but why? Well lets take a look at the vitamins and minerals which you can discover in just one apple. Several of the major minerals you will find in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, and also other trace minerals. Needless to say vitamins are also essential for your overall health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The huge benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Every one of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. You will notice that your overall health may tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato gratin with avocado sauce recipe. You can have potato gratin with avocado sauce using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Gratin with Avocado Sauce:
- Prepare 3 small Potatoes
- You need 1 Avocado
- Prepare 1⁄2 ◎ Onion
- Get 50 grams ◎ Silken tofu
- Take 1 to 2 teaspoons ◎ Grated garlic
- Prepare 1 tsp each ◎ Soup stock granules, grainy mustard, lemon juice
- Use 1 can Canned tuna
- Take 2 tsp each ● Soy sauce, honey
- Provide 1 tsp ● White wine (or sake)
- You need 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Take 1 Dried basil, panko
- Get 1 to 2 packs ● Natto with the attached sauce (optional)
Steps to make Potato Gratin with Avocado Sauce:
- Cook the potatoes using your favorite method. (I peel them, put them in a bag and microwave for 4 minutes at 600 W.)
- Drain the oil from the canned tuna, and mix with the ● ingredients.
- Put the avocado and tofu in a bowl and mash up with a masher. Chop the onion finely and add to the bowl. Add the rest of the ◎ ingredients and mix together.
- Cut the cooked potatoes from Step 1 into 1 cm thick slices.
- Line the potato slices in a heatproof container of your choice. (The heart shaped cocottes show the potatoes divided into 4 portions. The oval plate shows 1 of 2 servings.)
- Sprinkle the potatoes with salt and pepper. Top with the tuna mixture from Step 4, and spread the avocado sauce on top.
- Add plenty of panko and dried basil, and bake in a toaster oven for 7 to 10 minutes, until the panko has browned. Done.
- If you don't mind garlic, please try adding lots of it! If you like olive oil, drizzle on a little bit before baking.
If you find this Potato Gratin with Avocado Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.