Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Salmon Hotpot in Chinese Herbal Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon Hotpot in Chinese Herbal Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Hotpot in Chinese Herbal Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to make a meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Go with the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish choice at a restaurant. Now just about all of the popular fast food places have widened their menus. There are many salads out there now. You can get chili. You could possibly get baked potatoes. You could get fruit. There are lots of healthy options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When you buy your dinner through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you are doing this you are able to keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon hotpot in chinese herbal soup recipe. You can have salmon hotpot in chinese herbal soup using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon Hotpot in Chinese Herbal Soup:
- Take fish herbs base
- You need 2 slice angelica root
- Prepare 2 slice astralagus slice
- Prepare 10 large red dates
- Provide 2 tbsp wolfberry
- Get 1 tbsp kelp powder
- Use 6 cup fish bone in large tea bag
- Take vegetables
- Take 2 eggs
- Get 2 tbsp wakame seeweed
- Provide 1 large salmon fish head or any fish
- You need 1 cup fresh coriander and scallion
- Provide 1 cup each of shijemi mushroom and enoki mushroom
- Take 1 packages 2 square of silky tofu and 1 carrot
- Provide 2 cup napa cabbage
- You need 2 cup soy noodle or rice optional
- Use sauce
- Get 1 cup fine dice small chili pepper and light soy sauce or
- Prepare 3 tbsp each of lg spicy sauce (sambal ) or peri peri spicy chili sauce and light soy sauce
- Prepare seasoning
- You need 1 dash salt and pepper
Steps to make Salmon Hotpot in Chinese Herbal Soup:
- pre boil soup base for one hour or in preasure cooker for 20 minute
- Season soup base
- enjoy all vegetable and salmon and any other ingredient together
If you find this Salmon Hotpot in Chinese Herbal Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.