Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Benefits For Your Health.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In this article we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
At this time we are going to show you why these minerals and vitamins are key to good health. You may or may not be aware that apples can in fact reduce risks of a variety of cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. A number of the cancers that apples may help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. I’m not sure about you but when I read that I went out and got a whole bag of apples.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. Something you should realize is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to the store. You will see that your overall health can tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan coconut lentil soup recipe. You can cook vegan coconut lentil soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan coconut lentil soup:
- Get medium onion
- Prepare minced garlic
- Take piece ginger
- You need curry powder
- Get red curry powder
- Get cayenne pepper
- Use can unsweetened coconut milk
- Provide red lentils
- You need unsweetened shredded coconut
- Use unsweetened shredded coconut
- Get can crushed tomatoes
- Prepare non-dairy Yogurt (for serving; optional)
- Take sea salt (optional to taste)
Instructions to make Vegan coconut lentil soup:
- Chop onion, mince garlic, and peel and chop ginger.
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to large sauce pan on med heat. Add chopped onions and cook til translucent (about 6-8 min).
- Add garlic and ginger, stirring often (about 4-5 min).
- Add both curry powders and stir until begins to stick to bottom (about 1 min).
- Add coconut milk, shredded coconut, red lentils, 1 tbsp salt and 5 cups of water. Break up spices by stirring often. Bring water to boil water and then reduce heat to simmer and cook til soup starts to thicken (about 20-25 min).
- While soup is simmering, squeeze thawed spinach to release excess water. Chop spinach finely on cutting board.
- Towards end of simmering (about 5 min left), add crushed tomatoes and chopped spinach. Season to taste w/ sea salt and serve with 1 scoop of non-dairy yogurt.
If you find this Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.