Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pulled pork tortilla soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pulled pork tortilla soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pulled pork tortilla soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is simply no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Your beverage needs to be water or juice or milk. When you consume a huge soft drink you are introducing a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. A sole helping of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. That portion usually includes at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes start out at twenty ounces. Generally, however, they’re 30 ounces. Choosing a soda pop as your beverage raises your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are more healthy options.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. At times what you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pulled pork tortilla soup recipe. To make pulled pork tortilla soup you only need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pulled pork tortilla soup:
- Take 2 cups smoked pulled pork
- Get 2 cups chicken stock
- You need 1 (12 oz) lager beer
- Prepare 1 small white onion
- Prepare 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- Use 1 cup corn
- Prepare 1 can black beans
- Prepare 1 can fire roasted tomatoes, crushed or pulsed in a blender
- Get 2 tsp chili powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin
- Provide 1 jalapeno, sliced
- Get 1 tbsp butter
- You need 1 tbsp cooking oil
- You need 1 tbsp corn flour or masa mix
- Provide Garnish
- Prepare Sour cream
- Take Colby Jack, shredded
- Provide Cilantro
- Take strips Fried corn tortilla
- Use slices Avocado
- Use Fresh squeezed lime
Instructions to make Pulled pork tortilla soup:
- Heat butter and oil in a pot. add onion and jalapeno to soften. Add garlic and cook another couple minutes.
- Stir in drained beans, corn, chili powder and cumin. Add tomatoes, beer, stock and pulled pork.
- Add corn flour and bring to simmer. Cook for about another 20 minutes uncovered, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle into bowls and top with garnish
If you find this Pulled pork tortilla soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.