Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Albondigas Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Albondigas Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very good information. From time to time, though, you totally do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Choose your drive through depending on if it has healthier options available. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Instead, a person’s choices include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, in addition they have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not every thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly unfit items.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you choose healthy things, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to albondigas soup recipe. You can have albondigas soup using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Albondigas Soup:
- Provide Meatballs
- Take 2 lb turkey, ground
- You need 2 clove garlic, minced
- You need 2 tbsp ground cumin
- Get 2 tbsp dried orgegano
- Take 1 tbsp black pepper
- Get 1⁄4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Provide Soup
- Provide 1 shallot, minced
- You need 3 clove garlic, minced
- Prepare 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare 5 carrots, chopped
- Use 4 cup cabbage, shredded
- Prepare 2 1⁄2 cup diced tomatoes
- Provide 6 cup chicken broth
- Get 3 cup water
- Take 1 tbsp cumin
- Get 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Get 5 oz El Pato Jalapeno Salsa
- Prepare Optional Toppings (after soup has been cooked)
- You need 1 cilantro
- You need 1 avocado
Steps to make Albondigas Soup:
- In large bowl, mix all meatball ingredients and set aside.
- In large soup pot, sauté the shallots and garlic in the olive oil until shallots are translucent.
- Add the carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, chicken broth, water, cumin,and oregano, mix well and bring to boil.
- Using your hands, form the meat into golf ball size meatballs and gently drop into the boiling soup. Turn the heat down to medium low and simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally (gently not to break apart the meatballs).
- Add El Pato, stir and simmer for another 5 minutes..
- Serve with cilantro and/or avocado.
If you find this Albondigas Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.