Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Purple cabbage soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Purple cabbage soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Purple cabbage soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Advantages To Improve Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something which many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be happy to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
I am sure you have heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples may benefit a persons brain. While performing their study they learned that, quercetin, which is located in apples helps maintain healthier brain cells. Meaning by eating apples you can reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good. The one thing you should recognize is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. In the event you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. These apples could lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to purple cabbage soup recipe. To make purple cabbage soup you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Purple cabbage soup:
- You need 2 cups chopped purple cabbage
- Take 2 cups vegetable broth or water
- Take 1 small onion
- Get 1 bay leaf
- Get 4 garlic cloves
- Use 2 tbsp Oil
- Take 1 tsp black pepper powder (can add more if required)
- Provide as per taste Salt
- Use as required Fresh ceam for garnishing
Steps to make Purple cabbage soup:
- In a vessel add oil once the oil is hot add garlic, onion, bay leaf and saute for 2-3 mins. We don't have to change the colour of the onion. After this add chopped purple cabbage and saute for around 5 mins.
- Now add the 1.5 cups vegetable broth (keep 1⁄2 cup broth for later) close the lid and cook for around 15 mins. Open the lid add salt, pepper and let it simmer for some time.
- Now transfer this into a mixer jar and grind to a smooth paste now transfer the paste again to the vessel and add the remaining 1⁄2 cup vegetable broth and simmer for 1-2 mins and your desired consistency soup is ready.
- Now garnish your soup as desired with fresh cream. Enjoy!!
If you find this Purple cabbage soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.