Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan light lunch - Tomato Soup + Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan light lunch - Tomato Soup + Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is really very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Choose your drive through according to whether or not it has healthier options available. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. Instead, your options include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, also includes a lot of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every little thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly bad items.
Fundamental sense states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. If you choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan light lunch - tomato soup + salad recipe. To cook vegan light lunch - tomato soup + salad you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan light lunch - Tomato Soup + Salad:
- Take tomato purée (or quantity to taste)
- Get olive oil
- Use oregano
- Get salt
- Provide carrot (grated)
- Use cucumber
- Prepare onion
- Provide sweet corn
- Prepare green peas
- Take lettuce and/or cabbage
- Prepare (any other vegetable you would like to add, for example tomatoes or lentils)
- Use black olives
Instructions to make Vegan light lunch - Tomato Soup + Salad:
- For the soup: heat the tomato purée in a small pot on medium heat until warm, add the olive oil, oregano and salt, mix, taste and add salt and oregano to taste. If the purée is too thick, add a few spoonfuls of water, then olive oil, salt and oregano to balance it out. (leaves of basil are also welcome!).
- For the salad: grate the carrot, thinly slice the cabbage and/or lettuce leaves, dice the cucumber, onions. Mix all the remaining vegetables. Add salt, vinegar (or lemon juice) and olive oil to taste.
- Enjoy with a piece of toast and orange juice for best experience! :b
If you find this Vegan light lunch - Tomato Soup + Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.