Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for ‘Champon’ Spaghetti Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best ‘Champon’ Spaghetti Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ‘Champon’ Spaghetti Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually excellent advice. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Select water, juice or maybe milk as a beverage. Choosing a huge soda as your beverage gives hundreds of poor calories to your meal. Usually a single helping of soft drinks is only eight ounces big. That portion could contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soda sizes start at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This ensures that just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are much healthier selections.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person make your dinner. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ‘champon’ spaghetti soup recipe. You can have ‘champon’ spaghetti soup using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make ‘Champon’ Spaghetti Soup:
- Take 2 servings Spaghetti *OR Thick Chinese Style Noodles
- Use 1 teaspoon Salt
- Get 1 tablespoon Bi-Carb Soda (Baking Soda)
- Get 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- Use 100 g thinly sliced Pork
- Prepare 100 g Seafood (Prawns, Squid, Scallops, etc.)
- You need 8 Fish Balls *OR 100g ‘Surimi’ Products, e.g. Chikuwa (Fish Sausage), Kamaboko (Fish Cake), etc
- You need 1 handful Bean Sprouts
- Prepare 2-3 Cabbage Leaves
- Prepare 1 cupful Mix of Vegetables and Asian Mushrooms
- Provide *Suggestion: Onion, Carrot, Shiitake, Shimeji, Black Fungus, etc
- Prepare 1 small piece Ginger *grated
- Take 1 clove Garlic *grated
- Prepare <Soup>
- Get 600 ml Chicken Stock
- Take 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Provide Salt & Finely Ground White Pepper
- Take 1⁄2 cup Milk
Steps to make ‘Champon’ Spaghetti Soup:
- Prepare the ingredients. Cut into bite-size pieces or strips.
- Heat Sesame Oil in a pot over medium high heat, cook Pork, then add Seafood and Fish Balls. Add Vegetables, Ginger and Garlic, and cook until the vegetables soften.
- Add Chicken Stock and Soy Sauce, bring to the boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook Spaghetti in the boiling salted water with Bi-Carb Soda. Find my method at ‘Bi-Carb Soda Transforms Spaghetti Into Chinese Style Noodles’. *Note: Standard thickness Spaghetti are recommended.
- *Note: If you are lucky to use Chinese Style Noodles, cook them according to the instruction. Frozen Cooked Udon is also good for this dish.
- Add Milk to the soup, and season with Salt and White Pepper. Place hot Spaghetti (OR Noodles) in large serving bowls, cover with the mixture and the soup and enjoy immediately.
If you find this ‘Champon’ Spaghetti Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.