Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mexican Meatball Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican Meatball Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Meatball Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really excellent guidance. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to make meals from scratch. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at the fast food cafe was French Fries. Now just about all of the famous fast food places have widened their menus. There are plenty of salads out there these days. You can also select Chili. You may buy a baked potato. Fruit is normally obtainable. There are lots of wholesome options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When you buy your meal through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you do this you can keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Basic logic states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes what you need is to let other people create your dinner. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican meatball soup recipe. You can have mexican meatball soup using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mexican Meatball Soup:
- Take 1 lb Ground beef, extra lean
- Get 1⁄3 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Get 1⁄3 cup Milk
- Take 1 tsp Mexican ground Oregano
- Take 1 tsp Dried parsley
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Garlic salt
- Use 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Prepare 8 cup Water
- You need 1 1⁄2 cup Baby carrots
- Take 1 tbsp Beef bouillon
- You need 1 cup Green taco sauce
- Take 3 cup Left over Spanish rice
Instructions to make Mexican Meatball Soup:
- In a medium pot, add the water, carrots and bouillon.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the ground beef, oregano, parsley, garlic salt, bread crumbs and milk.
- Knead the meat with your hands till the everything looks even and well distributed.
- Roll into small meat balls.
- Heat a skillet or frying pan with the oil.
- Sear the meatballs on medium high heat.
- Be sure to seat all sides of the meatballs so they don't fall apart in the broth.
- Gently drop each meatball into the simmering broth.
- Add the taco sauce and the Spanish rice.
- Continue to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot with shredded cabbage, avocado slices and crushed tortilla chips.
If you find this Mexican Meatball Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.