Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Wicked Thai chicken soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Wicked Thai chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wicked Thai chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Choose a drive through at a restaurant which is known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. You can have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes a lot of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly bad items.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wicked thai chicken soup recipe. To make wicked thai chicken soup you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Wicked Thai chicken soup:
- Get 2 tbs coconut oil
- Provide 1 cup finely chopped onion
- Prepare 1 red pepper diced
- Get 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- Provide 5 cups chicken stock
- Take 2 chicken breasts cut into small pieces
- Use 1 tsp fish sauce
- Take 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1 cup half and half (10%) cream
- Use 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- Provide 2 1⁄2 tsp red curry paste
- Take 2 tbs sriracha (less for not so spicy)
- Use 2-3 tbsp tomato paste (to taste)
- Use 2 tbsp corn starch
- Provide 2 cups cooked rice
- Provide to taste Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Wicked Thai chicken soup:
- Cook rice and set aside
- Heat large saucepan over medium heat and add 1 tbsp oil. Add mushrooms and cook until golden And tender. Remove to a plate.
- In same pot add remaining oil and heat. Add onion and pepper, sauté until softened.
- Return mushrooms to the pot. Add broth and chicken and heat through. Add fish sauce and Worcestershire sauce and simmer 5 minutes. Add cream and coconut milk. Turn heat to low and simmer 2 minutes
- In a small bowl and curry paste, sriracha sauce, tomato paste, 2 tbsp water and cornstarch and mix until incorporated. Stir into soup until combined and heat until soup simmers, thickens very slightly and has a velvety appearance.
- Add cooked rice, cover and simmer 5 minutes. Taste and season with salt and pepper to taste. You can also add more curry, tomato paste and sriacha to taste.
- Pour soup into bowls and garnish with cilantro, parsley or basil leaves and serve
If you find this Wicked Thai chicken soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.