Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Ajiaco look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ajiaco | Chicken Creamy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Chicken Creamy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this really a true statement. You may know individuals that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Now the question becomes, exactly why are these vitamins and minerals so important? You might or might not be aware that apples can in fact help reduce risks of a variety of cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. A number of the cancers that apples will help evade are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. That point by itself ought to be enough to make sure men and women are eating at least one apple a day.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. In the event you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples when you go to supermarkets. You will notice that your overall health can tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ajiaco | chicken creamy soup recipe. You can have ajiaco Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ajiaco | Chicken Creamy Soup:
- Use 3 pounds chicken breast
- Prepare 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Provide 3 minced garlic cloves
- Use 1⁄2 chopped medium onion
- Get 10 "papa criollas" (petite)
- Use 3 Yukon gold potates or "papa amarilla", peeled & cut in 4
- Provide 2 Russet or white potatoes, peeled & cut in 4
- Get 5 fresh corns, cut in 2 pieces
- Take 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- Use 1⁄2 cup guascas
- Use 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- Get 10 cups chicken broth
- You need 5 cups water
- Provide 1 teaspoon a dried oregano
- You need 1 cup heavy cream
- Get 1⁄2 cup capers
- You need 3 avocados (optional)
- Get to taste Salt and black pepper
Instructions to make Ajiaco | Chicken Creamy Soup:
- Place the chicken breast (in strips), chicken broth, water, garlic, onion, cilantro, scallions, oil, and salt and pepper into a large pot. Boil them over medium-high heat for about 35mins, or until the chicken is cooked and tender.
- Add to the pot the three types of potatoes (yellow, white, and creole), and guascas. Cook for 20mins more. Make sure that the “papa amarilla” has melted with the soup.
- Correct with salt and pepper as needed. Add the cilantro and oregano on top. Serve it with capers, heavy cream, and pieces of avocado on the side.
If you find this Ajiaco | Chicken Creamy Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.