Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cantonese Style Noodle with Prawn Soup Base recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cantonese Style Noodle with Prawn Soup Base recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cantonese Style Noodle with Prawn Soup Base recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
More than likely you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? This is something that many people live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
You have always been told to make certain that you are eating your fruits and vegetables so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. You will find that the vitamins and minerals that you will get in apples can be extremely beneficial for your health.. Several of the major minerals that you will come across in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, as well as other trace minerals. And you’ll also discover vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The one thing you should understand is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, be sure to pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce department. It can truly help your health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cantonese style noodle with prawn soup base recipe. To cook cantonese style noodle with prawn soup base you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cantonese Style Noodle with Prawn Soup Base:
- Provide Noodle or Yee Mee
- Prepare Soup Base
- Prepare Head and shells of medium sized prawns
- Prepare 2 sliced ginger
- Use 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Take 4 bowls water
- Provide Ingredients
- Take Meat
- Prepare Sliced fish cake
- Use Medium sized prawns
- Get Green leafy vegetables
- Take 2 eggs
- Get 2 sliced ginger
- You need Chopped garlic
- You need 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Provide 1 tbsp Shaoxing wine
Instructions to make Cantonese Style Noodle with Prawn Soup Base:
- Stir fry head and shells of medium sized prawns with 1 tbsp oil till aromat. Add 4 bowls of water, salt and ginger to boil the fried prawns shells and oil. Lower heat and let it simmer for 40 minutes.
- Stir fry ginger and garlic till aromat. Add in meat and fish cake. Stir fry till meat is well cooked and add in the soup base. Add in green vegetables. Add in soy sauce and Shaoxing wine. Place noodle and prawns on the soup with other ingredients in it.
- Simmer the wok with all the ingredients for 3 minutes. Add in cornstarch solution and add in 2 eggs and stir the eggs till evenly coated the noodles. Garnish and serve.
If you find this Cantonese Style Noodle with Prawn Soup Base recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.