Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to this. From time to time, though, you definitely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Go for the side dishes. Not too long ago, the sole side dish item available at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have improved their products. Now quite a few of them offer you salads. You can get chili. You can also buy a baked potato. Fruit is generally available. There are lots of healthy options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. When deciding on your dinner from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This makes it possible for you to keep the calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Simple logic states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let another person make your dinner. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodle soup recipe. To make chicken noodle soup you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Use 1 (3 1⁄2 lb) Whole Chicken, rinsed under cold water and dried (make sure the giblets bag is removed)
- You need 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- You need 1 Large Yellow Onion, chopped
- Provide 3 Large Carrots, peeled and chopped
- Use 3 Stalks Celery, chopped
- You need 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- Prepare 12 cups Chicken Stock
- Provide 1 Tbsp Poultry Seasoning
- You need 1⁄4 cup Chopped Parsley
- You need 3⁄4 cup White Wine
- Use 2 1⁄2 cups Wide Egg Noodles
- Take 1 4”Piece of Fresh Rosemary
- Get to taste Salt and Pepper,
Steps to make Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees. Drizzle a tiny bit of oil in the bottom of a roasting pan, add the chicken to the roasting pan, drizzle a little oil over the top, season with salt and pepper and place the piece of rosemary in the cavity.
- Roast the chicken for 1 1⁄2 hours. In a large heavy duty pot, add 2 Tbsp of the oil and let it preheat over medium heat, add the onions, celery and carrots and season lightly with salt and pepper. Cook the veggies until softened, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Add the poultry seasoning and cook it stirring constantly for about 10 seconds, add the wine and let it reduce for just a few seconds. Add the roasted chicken to the pot with the veggies, cover with the chicken stock and sprinkle in the parsley, bring to a boil and cover the pot partially and lower the heat to low.
- Allow the soup to cook for 3 ½ hours. Remove the chicken onto a plate and let it cool slightly. Meanwhile, with a ladle, skim off as much of the fat as possible from the soup base and discard. Once the chicken is cooled enough to handle, discard the skin and shred all the meat.
- Add the meat to the soup base, increase the heat to medium high and bring the soup to a rolling boil. Add the noodles and cook them according to packaged instructions. Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary.
If you find this Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.