Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Choose water, juice or perhaps milk as a beverage. Choosing a large soda as your beverage adds hundreds of poor calories to your meal. One portion of soda is eight oz.. That helping could contain many spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soft drink sizes start at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. This implies that your drink alone will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, on the other hand, are much better choices.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to polish cabbage soup (kapusniak) recipe. You can have polish cabbage soup (kapusniak) using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak):
- Take 1 1⁄2 tbsp butter
- Take 1 lb ground chuck
- Use 2 fresh bratwurst links, removed from their casings
- Provide 1 small head of cabbage, cored and cut in eighths shreds
- Prepare 3 carrots, sliced
- Use 1 medium onion, chopped
- Provide 1 poblano pepper, fine dice
- You need 1 large potato, peeled and cubed
- Prepare 1 (14.5 ounce) can of petite dice tomatoes, juice included
- You need 8 ounces sauerkraut with juice
- Get 16 ounces tomato juice
- Prepare 32 ounces Beef "Cooking Stock"
- Take 2 1⁄2 cups water
- Take 1⁄4 tsp garlic powder
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp marjoram
- You need 1⁄4 tsp chili powder
- Use 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- Take 1 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp cracked pepper
Steps to make Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak):
- Assemble all of your ingredients.
- Chop and prep all of your veg for mise en place.
- Melt the butter in a large soup or stock pan over high heat, add the bratwurst meat (decased) and ground chuck, break up with the spoon, and sautee till it gets a little brown. Around 3-5 minutes
- Add onions, poblano, carrots, and potato. Sweat these ingredients with the meat another 3 minutes or so.
- Add cabbage and sauerkraut, sweat the cabbage and stir vigorously about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, tomato juice, beef stock, water, salt and pepper, and herb and spices.
- Bring to a rolling boil, and lower to a gentle bubbling simmer. Cover and cook for 2 to 2 1⁄2 hours, stirring occasionally.
If you find this Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.