Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cabbage and sausage soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage and sausage soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage and sausage soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial For Your Health.
Every person has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You might know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
I am sure you have heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples will benefit a persons brain. This study showed that the ingredients in apples have the capacity to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we age. And because of this you will see that apples can in fact help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I hope I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so good. In the following paragraphs we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to find many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples when you go to the store. You will see that your overall health can significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage and sausage soup recipe. To cook cabbage and sausage soup you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage and sausage soup:
- Use 400-500 gr Sausages
- Get 400-500 gr Potatoes
- Get 500 gr Cabbage
- Get 1-2 pcs Leeks
- Provide 1-2 pcs Carrots
- You need Celery stalks 2-3 pcs
- Take Garlic 3-4 gloves
- Provide 1.5-2 l Chicken stock
- Provide Vegetable oil
- Take Italian seasoning
- Provide leaf Bay
- Use Pepper, salt
Steps to make Cabbage and sausage soup:
- Add some vegetable oil to a large stockpot. Cut sausages add to stockpot and cook over medium-heat stirring and flipping occasionally until lightly browned. Transfer the sausages to a separate plate, and set aside. - Add the vegetable, leeks, carrots and celery and stir to combine. Saute for several minutes, stirring occasionally. Then add the cabbage and garlic, and saute for some more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the stock, potatoes, Italian seasoning, bay leaf, cooked sausage, pepper, salt and stir to combine. Simmer until the potatoes are cooked and tender.
- Step by step video https://youtu.be/D_aBnuK5djY?sub_confirmation=1
If you find this Cabbage and sausage soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.