Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lightly Flavored! Hakata-style Motsunabe (Offal Hot Pot) with Soy Sauce Based Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lightly Flavored! Hakata-style Motsunabe (Offal Hot Pot) with Soy Sauce Based Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lightly Flavored! Hakata-style Motsunabe (Offal Hot Pot) with Soy Sauce Based Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Beneficial Pertaining To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many people have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
You will additionally be able to have a more healthy heart by eating apples. Lots of the things you find in apples, and yes this includes dietary fiber, can certainly help to give you a healthy heart. These ingredients will also help to decrease your cholesterol, which is also beneficial to promoting heart health. Obviously to get all the benefits from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. If you happen to be one of the people who skin their apple before consuming it, you may want to change that habit so that you are getting all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. You will find that your overall health could significantly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lightly flavored! hakata-style motsunabe (offal hot pot) with soy sauce based soup recipe. You can have lightly flavored! hakata-style motsunabe (offal hot pot) with soy sauce based soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lightly Flavored! Hakata-style Motsunabe (Offal Hot Pot) with Soy Sauce Based Soup:
- You need Basic Hotpot Soup Recipe ID: 1992492
- Provide 2 to 3 pieces Kombu for dashi stock
- Prepare 1 handful Bonito flakes
- Prepare 1200 ml Water
- You need 50 ml Sake
- You need 80 ml Shirodashi
- You need Additions to the hot pot
- You need 3 to 4 cloves Garlic
- Use 5 tbsp Whole white sesame seeds (or ground sesame seeds)
- Get 3 to 5 Red chili pepper
- Provide Hot Pot ingredients:
- Take 400 to 500 grams Pig offal (whatever parts you like)
- Provide 1⁄3 to 1⁄2 a head Cabbage
- You need 1 bunch Chinese chives
- Provide 1⁄2 block Tofu (silken)
- You need 150 grams Konnyaku
- Take 1 Burdock root
- Prepare 2 hanks Champon noodles (thick ramen-type noodles)
- You need 1 as much (to taste) Grated garlic, takanotsume (as accompaniments)
Steps to make Lightly Flavored! Hakata-style Motsunabe (Offal Hot Pot) with Soy Sauce Based Soup:
- Slice the garlic. Finely shave the burdock root. Cut the konnyaku into any shape you prefer. Cut up the cabbage and chives so that they're easy to eat.
- Blanch the konnyaku in boiling water to get rid of the odor. If you cut it up like this, kids can pick up the pieces easily!
- Wash the offal well in water, and cut into easy to eat pieces. Washing it cuts some of the odor.
- Make the Basic Hotpot Soup.
- Add sliced garlic, sesame seeds (ground is OK) and takanotsume to the soup. Crush the sesame seeds as you add them. The soup is done.
- Blanch the offal in boiling water. You can just add it to the soup if you like.
- If you are adding the offal as is, add it first, then the other ingredients.
- For the last course, champon is the best. Just add champon noodles to the leftover soup, and simmer. Or you can add cooked rice to make porridge instead.
If you find this Lightly Flavored! Hakata-style Motsunabe (Offal Hot Pot) with Soy Sauce Based Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.