Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Salt Ramen with Homemade Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Salt Ramen with Homemade Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Salt Ramen with Homemade Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook a meal from scratch. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because most well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how to eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Milk, juice and also water would be the best choices for beverages. When you sip a huge soft drink you are putting a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. A sole portion of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. That helping may contain many spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soft drinks are at least twenty ounces large. Generally, though, they may be 30 ounces. This means that your drink alone will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and milk, conversely, are much better choices.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. At times the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy salt ramen with homemade soup recipe. You can cook easy salt ramen with homemade soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Salt Ramen with Homemade Soup:
- Get Topping
- You need 1 dash Ground sesame seeds
- You need 3 portions Fresh Chinese noodles
- Take 3 stalks Green onions or scallions
- Use 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Get 1 clove Grated garlic
- Take 1 bag Bean sprouts (optional)
- Get The soup
- You need 900 ml Water
- Provide 2 tbsp Chicken stock granules
- Prepare 2 tsp Instant bonito dashi stock (granules)
- Take 1 Salt
- Get 1 dash Pepper
Instructions to make Easy Salt Ramen with Homemade Soup:
- Pour water into a pot, and turn on the heat. When it starts to boil, add all seasonings for the soup, and turn off the heat. The taste should be a little bit strong.
- Boil water to cook the noodles. You should start cooking the noodles when you start stir-frying the bean sprouts.
- Diagonally slice the green onions. Add sesame oil, garlic, and green onions into a frying pan, then stir-fry. Lightly season with salt and pepper, and transfer to a plate.
- Stir-fry the bean sprouts in the same frying pan, and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the soup, add drained freshly cooked noodles, add green onions and bean sprouts, and ground sesame seeds into a bowl in that order, then you're done.
If you find this Easy Salt Ramen with Homemade Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.