Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Soy Milk Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Soy Milk Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Huge Advantages For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
You have always been told to be sure that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. You will find that the vitamins and minerals that you will see in apples can be extremely beneficial for your health.. Several of the major minerals that you’ll find in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, along with other trace minerals. And you will also come across vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
I hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. One thing you should understand is that we only mentioned some of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, however the information is out there. I really hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy soy milk curry soup recipe. You can have easy soy milk curry soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Soy Milk Curry Soup:
- Use 100 grams Chicken breast (thinly sliced into chunks)
- You need 1⁄2 Onion (diced)
- You need 2 cubes Japanese-style curry roux
- Prepare 1 clove Garlic (finely chopped)
- You need 1 clove Ginger (finely chopped)
- Use For the soup:
- Get 200 ml Soy milk (non-flavored)
- You need 400 ml Water
- Get Vegetable of your choice:
- Get 1⁄2 Sweet potatoes (roughly chopped)
- Prepare 1⁄2 Burdock roots (roughly chopped)
Steps to make Easy Soy Milk Curry Soup:
- Prepare the ingredients. Feel free to could use your choice of vegetables. I used unpeeled sweet potatoes and burdock roots that I had in the fridge.
- Sauté the garlic, ginger, and onion in a pot. When fragrant, add the chicken and continue to sauté until brown.
- Add the sweet potato and burdock root to the pot and stir-fry quickly. Add the soup (water and soy milk) and simmer for 10 minutes until the vegetables become tender.
- Finally, add the curry roux and season the soup to finish. (I used curry spice in this photo, but using roux is more manageable and easier to adjust the flavor.)
- I added a dash of pepper to finish.
If you find this Easy Soy Milk Curry Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.