Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot ginger soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot ginger soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You can do this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Aim toward the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at the fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now virtually all of the famous fast food places have expanded their menus. Now you can find several different salads. You can get chili. You might get baked potatoes. You can pick fruit. There are many healthful options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When you buy your meal through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count very low and stay away from dedication.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot ginger soup recipe. You can cook carrot ginger soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot ginger soup:
- Prepare butter or coconut oil
- Get onion, chopped
- Prepare carrots (peeled and chopped)
- Use large potato (peeled and cubed) or 1 cup cooked lentils
- Get celery
- Prepare chicken broth or vegetable broth
- You need ground or fresh ginger
- Provide milk or coconut milk
- You need curry powder
- Use salt
- Use black pepper (to taste)
- You need tsp thyme
- You need butternut squash (optional)
Instructions to make Carrot ginger soup:
- Heat butter over low/medium heat, saute onions until translucent
- Add carrots, potato, celery, broth and ginger. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce to low heat, simmer for approx 30 min or until vegetables tender. Stir occasionally.
- Blend until smooth. Stir in milk, curry, salt and pepper. Simmer over low heat until heated through and reaches desires consistency (approx 10 min)
If you find this Carrot ginger soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.