Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Enormous Advantages For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know individuals that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. You will even find that people in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t know why. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Now the question turns into, precisely why are these kinds of vitamins and minerals essential? You may or may not be aware that apples can in fact reduce risks of various cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. By eating apples you could lower your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. That point on its own really should be enough to make sure individuals are eating at least one apple a day.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In the following paragraphs we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. You will find that your overall health can greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can have chicken tortilla soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Provide Small onion chopped
- Take 2 celery stalks chopped
- Take Avocados
- Prepare Corn tortillas
- Prepare 1 large can of Whole peeled tomatoes (canned or fresh)
- You need Monterey Jack Cheese
- Take Chicken stock
- You need to taste Salt and pepper
- Take All purpose seasoning
- Get Cilantro
- Get Cumin
Instructions to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Cut the corn tortillas into strips and lightly (1-2 tbsp of oil) fry them on a pan or put them in the oven, making sure you flip them over until a golden crisp. Congratulations you've just made tortilla chips!
- Cook onion until translucent, add the chicken and cook until done. Add the whole peeled tomatoes and chicken stock (I use 2 cartons of chicken stock and that feeds a family of four adults and two kids with some leftover). Add the salt, pepper and all purpose seasoning. Let it simmer to a low boil. Add the chopped up cilantro to the last 2-3 minutes of simmering time.
- In your soup bowl, layer with a few strips of tortilla, a couple pieces of avocado, a sprinkle of cheese. Pour soup into your bowl and top with remaining avocados, cheese and a couple of tortilla strips (it can be done with 1⁄2 of an avocado and a serving size of the blue container for the cheese). You can add a teeny tiny drop of sour cream or plain Greek yogurt. Enjoy!
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.