Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to this. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Aim at the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your only side dish option at a restaurant. Now just about all of the well-known fast food places have widened their menus. There are many salads around these days. You might get chili. You might get baked potatoes. You could get fruit. There are plenty of wholesome options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When deciding on your supper from the drive through, choose a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count low and stay away from dedication.
Basic reason states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. At times what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hungarian cabbage roll soup recipe. You can cook hungarian cabbage roll soup using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup:
- Provide 1 lb bacon
- Use 1 lb ground beef
- Provide 1 onion, roughly chopped
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Use 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- Provide 1 Tbsp paprika
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper
- You need 1 tsp thyme
- Prepare 4 cups low sodium chicken stock
- Take 2 Bou beef bouillon cubes
- You need 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- You need 10 oz can condensed tomato soup
- Take 1 1⁄2 cup V8 vegetable juice
- Get 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Provide 1 Head green cabbage
- Provide 2⁄3 cup long or wild rice
- Prepare Parsley
Instructions to make Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup:
- Cut your cabbage in half through the stem. Cut each half in half through its stem. Cut the stem out of the cabbage as a wedge. Cut the cabbage into roughly inch by inch pieces.
- Prepare the other ingredients. Combine the onion and garlic. Combine the paprika, black pepper, and thyme. Group the stock, diced tomatoes, soup, and juice. Measure the rice out.
- Add some oil of your choice to your pot and heat over high heat. Add the beef and brown.
- Add the onion and garlic, and cook until softened.
- Add the tomato paste and the spices, and cook until starting to stick to the bottom.
- Add the stock, diced tomatoes, tomato soup, V8 juice, beef bouillon, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a simmer
- Add the rice, stir, then add the cabbage. Cover and simmer 45 min.
- While the soup is cooking, fry the bacon (or bake at 375°F for ~20 min).
- Crumble the cooked bacon and mince a handful of parsley. Add to the soup and serve
If you find this Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.