Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot rice soup (Chao) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot rice soup (Chao) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Your beverage needs to be water or juice or milk. When you sip a large soft drink you are adding a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. One helping of soda is eight oz.. That serving may contain many spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. A fast food soda is almost always at the very least twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. This shows that your drink alone will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice and also regular water.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else create your dinner. If you decide on healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot rice soup (chao) recipe. To cook hot rice soup (chao) you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot rice soup (Chao):
- Prepare 3 piece vegetarian bouillon cubes
- Provide 1 cup White uncooked rice
- Prepare 1 cup diced of each vegetables: carrot, celery, potato, broccoli, oyster mushrooms. (any vegetables will do)
- Use 1 cup each of diced tofu, konyaku, vegetarian fish
- Use 1 packages dry bean curd - broken into smaller pieces
- You need 1 piece ginger - chopped finely (ginger piece the size of your thumb)
- Provide 1 bunch cilantro
- Prepare 1 packages Frozen chay quay or Chinese bread sticks
- Provide 1 each lime - wedges
Instructions to make Hot rice soup (Chao):
- Fill large pot 2⁄3 full of water, add rice and vegetable bouillon, put on stove on high heat.
- Dice hardy vegetables first, such as carrots, potato, celery, etc. And add to boiling pot as you finished each one. Good way to clean out your fridge. All vegetables are optional, whatever you have in the fridge. Use small chopper machine to finely chop ginger fast.
- Add tofu, dry bean curd, vegetarian fish, konyaku (zero calories)
- Fill bowl with water and use strainer to remove suds in boiling pot, and clean the strainer from water in bowl, but keep the good soup in the pot. When bowl is full of suds, dump suds out in sink and get new water to continue removing suds as needed. The pot should still be boiling, about 30 to 40 min during the time you take to dice everything up, then turn off stove and it's ready to serve steaming hot.
- Serve soup topped with ground pepper, chopped cilantro leaves, squeeze of lime, toast chinese breadstick in the oven and cut into bite size pieces. (optional chopped peanut and bean sprouts.) I finely cut the cilantro stems and throw them in the pot. No need to waste them.
If you find this Hot rice soup (Chao) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.