Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cabbage Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to that. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Choose water, juice or maybe milk as a drink. Choosing a big softdrink as your beverage contributes hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. Usually an individual serving of soda should be eight ounces big. That serving can contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. A fast food soft drink is typically not less than twenty ounces. It is most often no less than 30 ounces. This implies that your drink alone will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and milk, conversely, are far better choices.
Simple logic states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage soup recipe. To make cabbage soup you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabbage Soup:
- Use 4 cup Water
- Provide 1 cup Tomatoes (diced/seasoned canned if available)
- You need 1 small V8 or vegetable juice
- Take 1 packages Onion soup mix (or large diced onion)
- You need 1 tsp Minced garlic (or more, to taste)
- Use 1 head Cabbage (cut into bite sized pieces)
- Use 1 large Green bell pepper (cut into bite sized pieces)
- Prepare 2 large Carrots (sliced)
- Provide 1 head Cauliflower (cut into bite sized pieces)
- Take 5 large Mushrooms (sliced or can of sliced mushrooms)
- Provide 3 stick Celery (sliced)
- You need 1 Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Cabbage Soup:
- In a large pot mix onions, tomatoes, garlic, vegetable juice and water and bring to a boil.
- Add chopped cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, and celery.
- When vegetables are partially cooked, add green peppers and mushrooms, then continue cooking until vegetables are cooked but firm, stirring occasionally.
If you find this Cabbage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.