Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Layered Vegetable Simmer in a Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Layered Vegetable Simmer in a Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. This is really very good advice. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Choose a drive through for a restaurant which is known for catering to people with better palates. For instance, Arby’s won’t offer hamburgers. Instead, the choices include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, additionally they have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not every little thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly bad items.
Fundamental reason states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy layered vegetable simmer in a pot recipe. You can have easy layered vegetable simmer in a pot using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Layered Vegetable Simmer in a Pot:
- Prepare 1 Onion
- Get 1 Potato (new potato)
- Prepare 1 Tomato
- Use 1 tsp Soup stock granules
- Take 1 tsp Margarine or butter
- Use 1 Salt and pepper
Steps to make Easy Layered Vegetable Simmer in a Pot:
- Slice the tomato into 5 mm thicknesses. Slice the potato and onion into similar sizes.
- For presentation, if possible, prepare the same amount of each vegetable.
- Grease the bottom of the pan with margarine (not listed above) and arrange the tomato slices.
- Place the onion and potato slices on top.
- Repeat Step 3 and 4 by layering the slices of tomatoes, then the onion and potatoes.
- After creating layers of vegetables, add the soup stock granules. (or crush a consommé cube and sprinkle it around the edge of the vegetables).
- Cover with a lid and cook over low to medium heat (liquid will be produced from the vegetables).
- Once the potato is tender, add the butter and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
If you find this Easy Layered Vegetable Simmer in a Pot recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.