Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Benefits For Your Health.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This thought is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
While everyone understands that consuming plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to ensure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? Well lets check out the vitamins and minerals which you can find in just one apple. Apples consist of, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are good for your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. And you’ll also find vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. You’ll be able to locate many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. I hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health can significantly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauren's chicken tortilla soup recipe. To cook lauren's chicken tortilla soup you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Take 3 tbsp butter
- Prepare 4 chicken thighs (boneless skinless)= I boil mine
- Use 5-6 garlic cloves (minced)
- You need 1 medium onion (chopped)
- Take 2 tbsp flour
- Use 14 oz can chicken broth
- Use 4 cups milk (I use Horizon organic 2%)
- Get 1 cup prepared salsa
- Provide 1 (15 oz) can black beans
- Get 1 (15 oz) can corn
- Get 2 tbsp cumin
- Use 1 (15 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- Get 1 tsp taco seasoning
- You need 1 tsp oregano
- Use 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
Steps to make Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and saute until softened.
- Add the flour and stir well. Cooking for 1 more minute.
- Add the broth and the milk.
- Stir in the cream of chicken soup, salsa, chicken, beans, corn, cumin and oregano seasoning. ((I make my own salsa. So that's the prepared salsa I use.)) Add salt if needed.
- Add tortilla strips, sour cream and shredded cheese. I use fritos and crush them up in a bag and add garlic powder to them.
If you find this Lauren's Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.