Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
One more thing that has been discovered is that apples can furthermore help your heart. I am certain you know that apples have fiber, and that, and also some of the various other substances of apples can promote heart health. One more of the benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you should also know that this also helps your heart. Of course to get all the benefits from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. The reason I point this out is simply because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a very bad thing as you are getting rid of a lot of the nutritional value.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The one thing you should recognize is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase quite a few apples, their in the produce section. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no soup tuna noodle casserole recipe. To cook no soup tuna noodle casserole you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- You need 1⁄2 cup Butter Divided
- Take 1 packages Medium Egg Noodles
- Prepare 1⁄2 unit Medium onion Chopped
- Get 1 stalk celery chopped
- You need 1 clove Garlic chopped
- Prepare 8 oz Button Mushrooms Chopped
- You need 1⁄4 cup Flour
- Take 2 cup Milk
- Provide 1 Salt
- Provide 1 Pepper
- Use 2 can 6 Ounce cans of Tuna drained chopped
- Get 1 cup Frozen Peas thawed
- You need 1 cup Frozen Corn Thawed
- Use 3 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- Use 1 cup Chedder Cheese
Steps to make No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles cook for 8-10 minutes, until al'dente, and drain.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in onion,celery,garlic,mushrooms and cook until all are tender.
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a medium saucepan and wisk in flour until smooth. Gradually whisk in milk and continue cooking 5 minutes until sauce is smooth and slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in tuna,peas,corn,mushrooms.
- Grease a glass baking dish
- Place drained noodles into baking dish and mix in mushroom mixture. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small bowl and combine with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over top casserole and top with cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes in preheated oven. Or until bubbly and lightly browned. Plate and enjoy!
If you find this No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.