Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tortilla Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Select water, juice or milk as a beverage. Drinking a large soda allows hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. A solitary helping of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is frequently a minimum of twenty ounces. It is most often no less than 30 ounces. This implies that your drink on it’s own will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or standard water.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person make your dinner. If you decide on healthy things, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tortilla soup recipe. You can cook tortilla soup using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tortilla Soup:
- Get 120 grams Tortilla (taco) chips (unsalted)
- Prepare 1 Chicken breast
- Take 1 tbsp Salt
- Get 1 can Canned diced tomatoes (in tomato juice)
- Get 1 small onion
- Take 2 tbsp Garlic
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Chili powder
- Get 12 tbsp Pizza cheese
- Take 1 Avocado
- Provide 1 Cilantro
- Prepare 1 Limes
- Use 1 Salsa
- You need 1 Sliced jalapeno
Instructions to make Tortilla Soup:
- Bring 600 ml and 1 tablespoon of salt to a boil. Once it comes to a boil, add the chicken and boil over medium heat for about 10 minutes, cover with a lid, and continue boiling for 15 minutes.
- Finely chop the garlic and onions. Using a generous amount of oil, sauté the garlic and onions in the pot in which you will make the soup.
- Add the diced tomatoes and tomato juice to Step 2, then add the boiling liquid from Step 1.
- Add the chili powder and 300 ml of water.
- Chop the boiled chicken from Step 1 into 1 cm pieces.
- Once the soup from Step 4 has begun to boil, simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes. Add the chicken from Step 5 and simmer until well-heated. Add salt or water to taste.
- Slice the avocado in half, then cut each half into 8 wedges. Cut the lime into 4 wedges.
- Once the chicken from Step 5 becomes thoroughly warmed, put 8-10 tortilla chips in each bowl and top with the soup.
- Put 1⁄4 of the avocado on top of each bowl from Step 7, then top with about 3 tablespoons of cheese each. Garnish as you like with cilantro and lime.
- While the soup is still hot, swirl in the melting cheese, drizzle in the lime and enjoy.
- If you like a spicier taste, add some salsa before serving.
If you find this Tortilla Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.