Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Ajiaco look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ajiaco | Chicken Creamy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ajiaco
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ajiaco | chicken creamy soup recipe. chicken creamy soup you need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ajiaco | Chicken Creamy Soup:
- Use 3 pounds chicken breast
- Take 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Provide 3 minced garlic cloves
- Prepare 1⁄2 chopped medium onion
- Take 10 "papa criollas" (petite)
- Get 3 Yukon gold potates or "papa amarilla", peeled & cut in 4
- Take 2 Russet or white potatoes, peeled & cut in 4
- Prepare 5 fresh corns, cut in 2 pieces
- Take 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- You need 1⁄2 cup guascas
- You need 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- You need 10 cups chicken broth
- Take 5 cups water
- Use 1 teaspoon a dried oregano
- Prepare 1 cup heavy cream
- Get 1⁄2 cup capers
- Take 3 avocados (optional)
- Provide to taste Salt and black pepper
Instructions to make Ajiaco | Chicken Creamy Soup:
- Place the chicken breast (in strips), chicken broth, water, garlic, onion, cilantro, scallions, oil, and salt and pepper into a large pot. Boil them over medium-high heat for about 35mins, or until the chicken is cooked and tender.
- Add to the pot the three types of potatoes (yellow, white, and creole), and guascas. Cook for 20mins more. Make sure that the “papa amarilla” has melted with the soup.
- Correct with salt and pepper as needed. Add the cilantro and oregano on top. Serve it with capers, heavy cream, and pieces of avocado on the side.
If you find this Ajiaco | Chicken Creamy Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.