Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Albondigas (meatball soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Albondigas (meatball soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Advantages To Improve Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be happy to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
You have always been told to make sure that you are eating your fruit and veggies so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. Well lets check out the vitamins and minerals which you can find in just one apple. Apples have, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are good for your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. And you will even find vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. The advantages we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. You will be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, be sure to purchase some apples, their in the produce section. These apples could lead to helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to albondigas (meatball soup) recipe. To make albondigas (meatball soup) you need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Albondigas (meatball soup):
- Provide 3 quart beef stock
- Use 2 each bay leaf
- Prepare 2 clove garlic cloves minced
- Get 1 medium onion minced
- Get 1 tbsp paprika
- Get 1 lb lean ground beef
- Use 2 each eggs
- You need 1⁄2 cup cooked rice
- Take 1 1⁄2 tsp salt
- You need 1⁄2 tsp black pepper
- Get 2 tbsp fresh mint chopped
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp I oregano
- Use 2 tbsp minced onion
- Take 1 tbsp minced bell pepper
- Take 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- Use 2 cup bread crumbs
- Provide 1⁄2 cup milk
- Get 3 medium carrots diced
- You need 3 large potatoes diced
- Provide 1 each chiote chopped
- Provide 2 each zucchini chopped
- Prepare 1 can tomato sauce 8 oz
- Prepare 1 can Petit diced tomatoes
Instructions to make Albondigas (meatball soup):
- Take first 5 ingredients, sauté onions in a large pot then add remaining 4 ingredients set aside.
- Put chopped vegetables in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and form in to meatballs.
- Bring stock to a boil carefully add meatballs and simmer for 25 minutes
- Add chopped vegetables and cook for another 30 minutes. Check to see if vegetables are done.
If you find this Albondigas (meatball soup) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.