Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black bean soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black bean soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Benefits For Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
So what can all these vitamins and minerals do for the particular health of your body. As I am confident you know, research is being performed all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the particular list of cancers that apples can help defend against is colon cancer and even lung cancer. Just that one point really should be enough reason for everyone to start eating apples.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In this article we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to locate many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. These apples could end up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean soup recipe. You can cook black bean soup using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Black bean soup:
- Provide 400 g tin black beans (drained)
- Take 3 tomatoes (peeled)
- Take Oil
- Get 1 onion, chopped
- You need 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Get 1 chilli, chopped
- Take 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Prepare 1 litre veg stock
- You need 1 tsp brown sugar
- Use 2 tbsp soured cream or creme fraiche
- Provide Toppings (to taste)
- Use Tortilla chips
- Get Avocado
- Take Coriander
- Prepare Chilli
- Take Cheddar cheese
Steps to make Black bean soup:
- Fry the onion and garlic in the oil on a medium head until tender (about 10 mins)
- Add the smoked paprika and coat the onions and garlic
- Add the black beans, tomatoes and chilli to the pan and cook for a couple of minutes (mash up the tomato as much as you can)
- Pour in the veg stock and bring to the boil then simmer for 15-30 mins
- Take off the heat and use a stick blender to mash it all up into a soup.
- Stir in the soured cream or creme fraiche. Add more if you want it creamier.
- Pour the soup into the bowl and add the toppings to the style and taste that you desire!
If you find this Black bean soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.