Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Advantages To Improve Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something which many individuals live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Based on another study, apples may also have good results on your brain. These studies indicated that the ingredients in apples have the capacity to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. Not to mention thanks to this element in apples, they are able to in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The huge benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Every one of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this post, but the information is out there. I hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. It can truly help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy pumpkin, leek and potato soup recipe. You can cook easy pumpkin, leek and potato soup using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup:
- Use 2 kg Pumpkin
- Get 2 medium potatoes
- Prepare 3 clove garlic
- Provide 1 leek
- You need 1 1⁄2 liter vegetable stock
- Take 300 ml cooking cream
- Use 5 grams fresh chives
- Get 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
Instructions to make Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup:
- peel and dice the pumpkin into about 2cm chunks. you should end up with about 1.25 to 1.5kg of diced pumpkin
- wash and slice the leek
- peel and dice the potatoes into similar size chunks as the pumpkin
- peel the 3 cloves of garlic but leave them whole.
- in a large pot or saucepan add the vegetable stock. you can either use ready made stock or 1.5lt of boiling water with the appropriate quantity of stock cubes.
- add the pumpkin, potato, leek, salt, pepper and garlic into the pot with the stock and allow to simmer until all ingredients cooked through and soft. remember to keep stirring every 5 minutes or so.
- while the vegetables are cooking, finely chopped the chives and add half into the pan with the vegetables to allow to cook with them. keep the other half for garnish.
- once the vegetables are cooked use either a stick blender to blend into a liquid or use a blender then transfer back into the pot.
- turn the heat down to low and stir in the cooking cream until mixed through.
- ready to serve. you can use prewarmed bowls if you like and garnish each serving with a little of the remaining chives. always nice to serve with some toasted bread chunks.
If you find this Easy Pumpkin, leek and potato soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.