Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. There’s some value to this. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Choose water, juice or milk as a drink. When you drink a large soft drink you are putting a lot of empty calories to your day. A single serving of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. That serving usually is made up of a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is almost always not less than twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. Choosing a soft drink as your drink increases your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, on the other hand, are better choices.
Simple sense states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else create your dinner. If you choose healthy things, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage and ham cheese soup recipe. To cook cabbage and ham cheese soup you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup:
- Take 1⁄4 small Cabbage
- Prepare 60 grams Ham
- Take 60 grams Easy to melt cheese
- Take 2 tbsp Cake flour
- Take 300 ml Milk
- Provide 2 tsp Consommé Soup stock cube
- Prepare 1 Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 Vegetable oil
Steps to make Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup:
- Cut the ham and cabbage into 1 - 1.5 cm cubes.
- Heat vegetable oil in the frying pan, add the ham and fry on medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Then, add the cabbage and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- When the cabbage has become fragrant, add 200 ml water (not listed) and soup stock cube and simmer over high heat with the lid on.
- When it has come to a boil, add milk and cook on medium low heat, taking care not to let it boil over.
- Just before it comes to a boil, add the cheese coated with flour. Check the taste and adjust the taste with salt and pepper. When the soup has lightly thickened, turn off the heat.
- Pour into serving bowls.
If you find this Cabbage and Ham Cheese Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.