Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin and potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin and potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really excellent guidance. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to make a meal from scratch. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is the way to eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your only side dish choice at a restaurant. Now lots of the fast food choices have been widened a great deal. There are lots of salads available today. You can also pick out Chili. Baked potatoes can also be bought. Fruit is normally obtainable. There are so many selections that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to build a meal out of side dishes. This can help you keep your calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else create your dinner. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin and potato soup recipe. You can cook pumpkin and potato soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin and potato soup:
- Get 1 1⁄2 to 3⁄4 of orange pumpkin
- Use 3 medium Potato's /also nice with sweet potato if you use this use it in with the pumpkin.
- You need 2 Brown Onions
- You need 6 chicken stock cubes or 6 tsp of chic stock powder
- You need 1 sour cream
- Provide 4 spring onions
- Take 1 bread rolls or cob loaf
- Provide 1 cold water to cover the pumpkin, brown onions, potato, and chic stock.
- Take 1 black pepper/(salt if needed)
Instructions to make Pumpkin and potato soup:
- Peel and cut up pumpkin,potato,and brown onion
- Place the above ingredients into a stock pot or Dutch oven and add the chicken stock cubes or powder.
- Cover all the above ingredients with cold water and cook until pumpkin and potato are soft.
- When cooked remove from stove DON'T drain the liquid off. Now with a stick mixer blend until smooth.
- Now serve in bowls with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of chopped up spring onion. Add salt and pepper to taste.
If you find this Pumpkin and potato soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.