Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Avocado Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Avocado Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually good information. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Choose a drive through at a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s as an example, does not provide burgers. As an alternative you’ll be able to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has a bundle of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly bad items.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. At times the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you choose healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado soup recipe. To cook avocado soup you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Avocado Soup:
- You need 1 Avocado pitted & sliced
- Use 2 tbsp olive oil
- You need 1 onion chopped
- Get 1 tsp garlic chopped
- Get 1 tsp roasted coriander powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp roasted cumin powder
- Provide to taste salt
- You need handful coriander mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Prepare 2 cup Vegetable stock
- Prepare 2 tbsp fried onion
- Provide as needed lime wedges
Instructions to make Avocado Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a pan & saute the onion & garlic till it turns translucent.
- Then add the sliced avocado and all the dry spices. Give it a stir.
- Add the stock and the coriander-mint leaves.
- Cover & simmer for 4-5 minutes. Switch off the flame & keep aside to cool down. Blend into a puree & heat through.
- Serve with a garnish of fried onion & a dash of lime for a healthy one-pot meal anytime of the day.
If you find this Avocado Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.