Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Dumpling Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Dumpling Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is the way to eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Visit a drive through at a place which has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. For example, Arby’s won’t offer hamburgers. Instead, the selections include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes plenty of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not many fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Simple sense states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you choose healthy items, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken dumpling soup recipe. You can cook chicken dumpling soup using 18 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Dumpling Soup:
- Provide dumplings
- Get 2 cup flour
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Provide 1⁄2 cup cold water
- You need chicken stock
- Prepare 6 cup water
- Use 1 can chicken
- Provide 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 3 tbsp oil
- Prepare Roux
- Use 3 tbsp margarine
- You need 3 tbsp flour
- You need soup
- Get 1⁄2 stock celery
- Take 1 cup cilantro
- Provide 1 large onion
- You need 1 cup green beans
- Get 2 carrots
Steps to make Chicken Dumpling Soup:
- Sift flour and salt together
- Slowly add cold water while stirring constantly until dough is well incorporated
- start rolling the dough until 1⁄2 inch thick
- Cut dough into desired shapes.
- refridgerate dough until ready to use.
- Chicken Stock:
- Add water, salt and 2tbs. oil in a large pot bring to a boil.
- add can of chicken and boil for about 5 min, then set to the side.
- note: you can add some chicken bouillon to your stock to add more flavor.
- add 1 tbs of butter in a pan over high heat
- slowly add 1 tbs of flour and whisk
- whisk in chicken stock until it thickens to the consistency you desire
- note: use about 1 cup of chicken stock for the roux
- In a large pot over med. heat add 1 tbs oil, cook all veggies for 5 min.
- add 5 cups of chicken stock and bring to a boil
- now add your roux and stir thoroughly
- Finally remove your dumpling dough out of the fridge wait a min. then add to soup, boil and serve.
If you find this Chicken Dumpling Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.