Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to cook meals from scratch. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Choose water, juice or milk as a beverage. When you drink a huge soft drink you are introducing a lot of empty calories to your day. A sole portion of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. That helping usually contains a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start at twenty ounces. Typically, however, they are 30 ounces. This shows that your drink on it’s own will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are much healthier choices.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef, bacon, and vegetable soup recipe. You can cook beef, bacon, and vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup:
- Take 2 cups chopped cabbage
- Take 1 small white onion
- Prepare 1 small red onion
- Use 32 ounces meat spaghetti sauce I used Mids brand
- You need 1 large carrot
- You need 1 cup sliced celery
- You need 1⁄2 teaspoon white ground pepper
- Provide To taste salt
- You need 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Use 1⁄4 pound smoked bacon
- Provide 1 pound ground sirloin
- Prepare 1⁄2 pound frozen French fries
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon fennel seed
- Prepare 1 pint water
Steps to make Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup:
- Wash and chop the vegetables.
- Slice the bacon and cook render the fat. Add the pepper. Stir for a minute.
- Add the fennel seeds, French fries, beef, and vegetables, stir coating them all. Add salt, cover and simmer till tender stirring as needed.
- When the vegetables are tender add the garlic give a good stir. Add the sauce. Add the water. Simmer 15 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!
If you find this Beef, Bacon, and Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.