Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Black Bean Soup! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean Soup! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. Now and then, though, you definitely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Your drink needs to be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soft drink causes hundreds of empty calories into your diet. One portion of soda is eight ounces. That portion typically contains at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes begin at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This ensures that just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are much healthier choices.
Basic reason states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you choose healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean soup! recipe. To cook black bean soup! you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Black Bean Soup!:
- Provide 1 (14.5 oz) can organic tomatoes
- Prepare 2 (15 oz) can organic black beans (with liquid)
- Use 2 large carrots (chopped or cut into little cut roundlets)
- Provide 1 medium onion (diced)
- Get 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- Provide 1 cup vegetable broth
- Prepare 1 tbsp cumin
- Get 1 tbsp chilli powder
- Provide 1 tbsp. hot sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp salt & pepper (or to taste)
- Prepare 1 tbsp cayenne (half a tsp for less spice)
- Get 2 tbsp lemon juice (juice of half a lemon)
- Use 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Provide 1⁄4 cup cilantro (and extra for garnish)
- Get 1 avocado
- Prepare 1 handful tortilla chips (crushed into pieces)
Instructions to make Black Bean Soup!:
- Place the oil in a big pot on medium heat. At this time I make sure that I have all my ingredients out and available.
- If you can pick up the pot and very easily spread the oil around, it is hot enough. Throw in your carrots and onions. Let them cook for maybe 2 minutes (until you can smell the onion cooking).
- In the mean time, blend the tomatoes and one can of the black beans (don't strain the liquid) in a high power mixer/emulsifier.
- Go back to pot of vegetables and add garlic. Cook for about one minute and then add tomato/bean mixture to the pot.
- Once it reaches a boil, add broth and cook for another 2 minutes, then turn down to low and simmer. Add spices, hot sauce, salt, cilantro and lemon juice and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Place avocado as garnish in each bowl and sprinkle cilantro and tortilla chips after. Viola! Feel free to add vegan sour cream and more hot sauce too!! maybe some steamed kale on the side? mmmm
If you find this Black Bean Soup! recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.